I am writing this post for a chance to apply for the ScrapMir design team for 2018.
Here is the DT call:
The ScrapMir design team is part of your life.
- We love our products! Really, really! Not in gratitude for the generous dis-parcels. And because the materials are of high quality, unique design, inspiring and simply CLASSICAL!
- We not only distribute tasks and MK, we invent, we discuss, we argue, we find common solutions, and if we do not find, then the formidable admin … oops, this information is only given to the selected designers)
- We are free designers. Our work is built in such a way that we expand our creative boundaries, plan for months ahead and for any force majeure, the admin will have several publications in stock and he will not make hysterics about overdue work.
- We are a team of crazy creatives, giggles, serious scrapers and real hard workers, adoring their work.
This will be the 6th DK of our Challenger.
What will it be – depends on you, our future designer)
If you are:
1. Do you like the paper, you enchants its magic and you can not imagine their work without the paper – you’re our man)
2. have enough time and desire
– to create 2 (sometimes 3) creative work in the last month
– in vote and comment the assignments
– participate in planning the life of the blog discussions
– to comply with the terms of its timetable
3. Can you take pictures and record video (preferred), to present a worthy work. Knowledge of Photoshop or the willingness to learn its basics.
4. Willing to learn, to try new things.
5. You live anywhere in the world
– you’re our man!)
I am a Mum of 3 who works as an early childhood teacher from home in Canberra Australia. I have been a scrapbooker for about 8 years starting with 12×12 traditional layout, documenting my sons life. Looking back at these layouts I think I was able to create some really lovely pages that told the story of his younger days. Several years ago I was introduced to pocket page spreads as another way of memory keeping in a fun, simple way. I have created from then both of these forms of scrapbooking and do believe I create some great pages. I create baby albums, kids albums, and family albums. I have also begun art journalling and using mixed media techniques on my scrapbooking pages. I am constantly on the lookout for new ways to scrapbook and use mixed media.
I would like to be on your design team, as the team sounds fun, flexible and really supportive. I feel I would be able to learn from other members as well. I also have a strong social media following so would be happy to promote ScrapMir to my followers using the products supplied. My creations are bright, fun and simple but at times can get a little mixed media messy.
Here are 6 of my favourite works plus a link to my recent video (which is of an art journal page in my new art journal series).
This is also a link to my most recent YouTube video
I also have an instagram account- https://www.instagram.com/scrappin_ames/
Please feel free to view all of my social media links to gain an idea of what type of crafter I am.
Thank you for looking